nafex - RE: [NAFEX] List of 2004 NAFEX fruit baggers

  • From: "Volkening, Tom" <volkenin@mail.lib.msu.edu>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] List of 2004 NAFEX fruit baggers
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 16:01:00 -0400

I found a web site where they sell clear plastic drawstring bags by the case(1000).  The smallest size I saw was 3"x5".  I don't know anything about the company other than it came up when I did a Google search for plastic drawstring bags.

Tom Volkening
Engineering Librarian
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI 48824