nafex - Re: [NAFEX] persian fruits in the US

  • From: ljmintz@comcast.net
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] persian fruits in the US
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 05:12:17 +0000

I don't know if this is the nursery you are referring to, but Pars Produce in
Alamo, CA (Bay Area) specializes in Persian fruits and vegetables. Their
website is at www.parsproduce.com. Last year I left them a message about a
Saveh pomegranate and the call was returned weeks later. The owner happened
to have dinner plans at a restaurant near my home and brought the pomegranate
with him. I had one small fruit last year and am looking forward to a good
crop this fall.