nafex - [NAFEX] Opuntia as food

  • From: Jim F <bonfire58_2000@yahoo.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Opuntia as food
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 04:47:59 -0700 (PDT)

    Responding to Louisa and whomever else who might like to eat some 'Paddle Cactus,'
it is delicious.  And there is no need to peel it, simply scrape the spines off, cut it into ¼" to ½" strips, boil until tender and enjoy.
When I got my paddles, I purchased them from:
Rivenrock Gardens Edible Organic Cactus ( Cacti ) ( Cactuses ) ...
Rivenrock GArdens Edible Cactus ( cacti ) ( cactuses ) opuntia: organic grown and edible cactus ( cacti ) to eat. Buy organic grown, edible opuntia cactus. ...
www.rivenrock.com/ - 10k - Cached - Similar pages

Jim Fruth
Pequot Lakes, MN

Do you Yahoo!?