nafex - Re: Re: [NAFEX] wax temperature

  • From: "Gordon Nofs" <gc_nofs@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Re: [NAFEX] wax temperature
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 12:28:19 -0500

I have bars of grafting wax lying around. I tried it many many years ago and found it to be more of a pain in the - - - . If I use anything it is Doc Farwell's Yellow. Mostly I just use a .02 X 3/8 X 8 inch grafting rubber. It seals it quite well. I like Lucky would have to string  800 feet of cord to get to the back of my property.

Gordon C. Nofs

Flint, MI.