nafex - RE: [NAFEX] archives

  • From: "Erdman, Jim" <ErdmanJ@uwstout.edu>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] archives
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 07:39:58 -0600

I decided to check out the archives after this discussion started, to see if
they have become more useful. I searched for, among other things, "apple
wood", and got no results, even though I had introduced this subject not long
ago, and it is in the February archives under the subject "apple wood".
Thhen I did a search for "apple", and got the "no matches found" message
again.
If you can't find things when searching the archives, it is quicker to ask
the question again than to go through the entire archives looking for your
subject.
I think the search function is useless.

Jim Erdman, in Menomonie, WI