nafex - Re: [NAFEX] cultivar parentage

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] cultivar parentage
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 21:09:29 -0800

Title: Re: [NAFEX] cultivar parentage
If you are into fruit, the book is a great resource.  You should be able to read it in many libraries, though.
Depending on how recent the varieties are, there have been supplementary lists published since then that can be downloaded free as pdf files.  I have one I could send if you want to see it.
-Lon Rombough

Thanks, but that's about a $50 investment, and I'm interested in the
pedigree of only 3 pear varieties!  Next stop, I'll try to figure out how to
use the NAFEX library!