nafex - Re: [NAFEX] deer, piglets and people

  • From: "Kristina & Bruce" <herenorthere@lycos.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] deer, piglets and people
  • Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 18:13:45 -0500

It was said . . .

>We now have sighted small wolves in our area....just what we need....another
>predator:( Now you really need to be careful in the woods.
zone 5 SW Connecticut

Small wolves in SW Connecticut? Yikes! Thinking about it some, however, I
realized I've seen small tigers around here. They kill song birds and
sometimes end up hit by a car. We have two of those tigers ourselves, but
they're not allowed outside. Plus, I confess, we have two small wolves.
They mostly lie around, but both are trained to point birds. Which,
according to current evolutionary theory, are nothing less than small
dinosaurs. Connecticut sure is a dangerous place. And I was worried about
Codling Moths.
Bruce Wittchen
1/2 mile outside Hartford, in Zone 6