nafex - [NAFEX] antioxidents list

  • From: rob hamilton <lostman_amiga@yahoo.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] antioxidents list
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 05:14:40 -0800 (PST)

There seems to be this craze of products claiming
anitoxidents and alot of my friends seem to be
picking-up on it. The new thing seems to be
Pomegranite juice. I am not saying this is bad, I am
sure there are worst things to promote. But somehow it
seems misleading.

Is it not true that most cold weather fruits has some
level of anioxidents in them? Which fruits have the
most?

(I guess I just want to show up my friends with my
fruit facts)

Robert