nafex - RE: [NAFEX] (no subject)

  • From: "Griffin Gardens" <griffingardens@earthlink.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] (no subject)
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 23:26:3 -0600

Kevin,

A.M. Leonard has this tape: https://www.amleo.com/item.cgi?cmd=view&Words=6434  It isn't described very well - basically it is cloth adhesive tape and looks like athletic tape with a looser weave. Works well - its just a sticky white smear on the graft union after being burried for one season. My root grafts two years ago couldn't fail and last year couldn't succeed. Still havent figured that one out.

Dave