nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Grafting-where did I go wrong

  • From: list@ginda.us
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Grafting-where did I go wrong
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 20:30:41 -0500

I wonder if the paint might have crept between the scion and the stock? I would seal the graft with something that will stay where you put it. Either a film (I've had decent success with strips of thin plastic bag from the supermarket) or something thick and gunky, like wax or grafting compound.

Ginda