nafex - Re: [NAFEX] School P/ Indoor Plants

  • From: "tanis cuff" <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] School P/ Indoor Plants
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 05:00:28 +0000

Open the plastic coverings gradually, and do everything you can to increase the relative humidity of the room: If you heat with wood, keep a kettle boiling on the stove. If you have central heat, cook more rice, bean soup, etc; and hang up a lot of hand-laundry. Get a conventional humidifier, and keep it filled and running. Back off if you see water running down the windows. And best of luck.

tc, who has tried it