nafex - Re: [NAFEX] School P/ Indoor Plants

  • From: HDessureault <inter.verbis@videotron.ca>
  • To: griffingardens@earthlink.net, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] School P/ Indoor Plants
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 18:57:33 -0600

Hi Dave,
You could spray your cuttings with a mist every morning once you remove the
plastic.
I use a small sprayer containing about a liter of water for indoor
applications (they come in smaller size too) and it works very well. Every
two weeks or so, I add Seaspray, an organic seaweed concentrate, to the
water. I treat all my houseplants and seedlings with occasional mist and
bimonthly Seaspray with very good results.

Hélène, near Ottawa