nafex - Re: [NAFEX] water absorbing gel

  • From: list@ginda.us
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] water absorbing gel
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 23:33:59 -0500

I've gotten free samples with mail-order bareroot strawberries I'd bought. All of my transplants survived, but maybe they would have anyway. The agri-gel has much smaller pieces than disposable diapers, but diapers are cheaper, if you or a friend is using them anyway. (A whole pack of diapers was comparable to a little bottle last time I looked.)

Ginda