nafex - Re: [NAFEX] water absorbing gel

  • From: "Dr. Chiranjit Parmar" <parmarch@vsnl.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] water absorbing gel
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 07:18:35 -0000

A similar type of gen was introduced in India to by a few quite respectable
companies. These could not pick up. I myself tried it in our apricot trees
at the Fruit Research Station, where I used to work with the University of
Horticulture & Forestry. I DID NOT find any effect. It was in 1991.

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
Horticultural Consultant on Lesser Known Indian Fruits
www.lesserknownindianplants.com