nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Thriving Small Farms

  • From: "Erdman, Jim" <ErdmanJ@uwstout.edu>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Thriving Small Farms
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 16:31:07 -0600

For those interested in the small farm in the midwest, one way to learn a lot
and get your enthusiasm recharged is to attend the Upper Midwest Organic
Farming Conference, to be held in LaCrosse Wisconsin on Feb 26-28, 2004. Lots
of info at their webpage:http://www.mosesorganic.org/

I think that after last year's conference there was some discussion about the
desirability of having some sessions at the conference of direct interest to
fruit growers. I passed along the suggestion, but I don't know if they were
abole to find presenters for the conference. If something about orchards,
fruit growing, etc., would interest you, and you would consider attending the
conference, let them know at MOSES--there is a "contact us" link on their
page.

Jim Erdman, in Menomonie, WI , planning to attend again in February

<<winmail.dat>>