nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Re: Pictures

  • From: Claude Jolicoeur <cjoli@gmc.ulaval.ca>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Re: Pictures
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 13:40:06 -0500

For those that have a slow computer and/or slow internet connection...

This should not be an issue, as you can ask your mail program NOT to
download any message larger than a certain size you choose - like 20 Ko for
example (look in the options or configuration of your program, you should
find this option easily). Then, if you want to get this message and
attachment, you can specifically ask to download it, or you may simply
choose to discard it.

This is also a good way to avoid virus, as they are usually sent as
attachments that are larger than 20 Ko.

Claude