nafex - Re: [NAFEX] RE:Pictures

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] RE:Pictures
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 07:14:53 -0800

Title: Re: [NAFEX] RE:Pictures
One other drawback - all attachments are stripped before the messages are archived.

On Friday, December 19, 2003, at 09:46 AM, Naomi wrote:

I am on some other lists that allow small pictures to be attached.  I love reading the descriptions but now I long for pictures.  could the list consider this change?
Naomi
in Idaho

I am on a slow rural telephone line and even small pictures take some time to come through. If pictures were commonly attached to messages on this list it would take quite a while to get my mail.

Could the pictures be posted on a separate site, with links to them in the email? I note people do often post links to pictures they have put on their own sites.