nafex - Re: [NAFEX] grow tubes / dormancy

  • From: "tanis cuff" <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] grow tubes / dormancy
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 19:09:48 +0000

Have you considered installing as much window-screen as you can, and comparing winter survival from the different protectants ?

I have to wonder if the apparently increased tenderness of the whips in the grow-tubes might actually be happening in the early spring, as the increasingly strong sunlight heats up the air in the tubes, but then the nights are still quite cold.

tc, s.WI