nafex - [NAFEX] Seed availability

  • From: "England's Orchard and Nursery" <nuttrees@prtcnet.org>
  • To: <nutgrowers@yahoogroups.com>
  • Cc: "Nafex@Lists. Ibiblio. Org" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Seed availability
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 01:13:19 -0400

Fellow nut and tree growers I want to apologize for cross posting but this is just to good to let it go.

  I was informed that there is an abundance of chestnuts for sale form the owners of the Original Qing chestnut tree located south west of Paducha KY  Organically grown, no wormy nuts and fantastic to eat.  While there is 3 trees located at this location 2 of which are superior nuts Qing and Yoder the 3 tree is an upright growth tree that exhibits more American characteristics (Castanea Dentata ) that Chinese and the seed will make excellent root stock trees,  these seed will make excellent trees to top work in 2 to 3 year.  The above normal amounts of rain this past year caused the trees to over produce and the end result is the nuts are smaller.
Interested persons should contact Duane or Brenda Yoder at pH # 270 623 8925  priced at $1.85 per Lb

( Important ) We encourage all customers to have plants shipped this fall for fall planting.

       We will not be taking orders or shipping trees for season 2004,  We have elected to close the nursery in 2004 for public sales that must be shipped and will be only taking orders that will be picked up.  These orders will need to be placed at a minimum of 6 months in advance and will be priced at a wholesale prices and sold at wholesale quantities.    Thank you for your past patronage and support that all of our customers has shown and we look forward to doing business with you again in 2005.
Thank you and good growing , Clifford England

      (For picked up orders only ) receive a 20% discount on all trees at the time of pick up Also find many more cultivars of other fruit and nut trees that are not listed in catalogue due to the low number of items in inventory.  Very large trees available buy pick-up only 6 to 8 feet tall Balled and burlap.

Clifford England    www.nuttrees.net

  • [NAFEX] Seed availability, England's Orchard and Nursery, 10/06/2003