nafex - [NAFEX] Anyone growing Golden Nugget?

  • From: Kevin Bradley <kbradley@ttlc.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Anyone growing Golden Nugget?
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 00:09:52 -0500

I have a few questions about this cultivar. It has many great qualities, early to bear, excellent dessert quality, beautiful fruit, natural semi dwarf. Is anyone else growing it? and what do you think? Any faults beyond short shelf life? It bore its second crop for me this year and the fruits are incredibly good tasting but I suspect it isn't going to be a very productive tree. Any comments please?
Thanks
Kevin B