nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Kousa dogwood fruits

  • From: "Mark Lee" <markl@nytec.com>
  • To: <machelp@attglobal.net>, "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Kousa dogwood fruits
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 11:02:09 -0700

Charlie,
I looked up Cornus kousa in the Plant for a Future database:
http://www.ibiblio.org/pfaf/cgi-bin/arr_html?Cornus+kousa&CAN=LATIND
Under the heading "Known Hazards" it lists "None known". It is interesting
that you experienced an affect on your heart. I also would be interested in
hearing from anyone that has experienced any health effects. Maybe Lucky
will turn up something with the bags of fruit he is sharing with his
friends.
-Mark Lee, Seattle