nafex - [NAFEX] comfrey

  • From: "Michelle Horner" <shelly0312@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] comfrey
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 03:29:24 +0000

My comfrey patches are approximately 5 years old and they are getting obnoxious and invasive.  This year I have starts popping up 4-5 feet away from the "mother" patch.  I keep wacking off the tops and pulling out the sides where it is leaning over more desirable plants but I would say I am losing the war.  Make great compost!  One of these days I'll wrap an injured finger in it as suggested in the "herbalist sections"!