nafex - Re: [NAFEX] caterpillar stings, research, FDA

  • From: "tanis cuff" <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] caterpillar stings, research, FDA
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 13:57:38 +0000

Zipping thru the string, I noticed someone mentioned the mission of the FDA is to make sure only safe/effective products get on the market. I would argue with this, stating instead that the mission of the FDA is to follow the laws and administrative rules which govern the FDA ops. Hence the current hoopla over, for example, GMO's and "why isn't the FDA doing more ??!"

Please stop me before I get any further off the topic of the list.

Tanis Cuff