nafex - [NAFEX] Prunus serotina germination

  • From: "tanis cuff" <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Prunus serotina germination
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 14:32:23 +0000

I'm hoping to propagate a fairly nice P.serotina. I've collected about a pint of fruit, and want to grow the seeds. Found some good info via internet searches, but wonder if anyone has some helpful tips-- I've never intentionally grown this before.

The "five year plan" is to produce seedlings to plant out &/or graft the mother tree onto. Thanks for any input, on-list or off.

Tanis Cuff

MSN 8: Get 6 months for $9.95/month http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup