nafex - Re: [NAFEX] tennessee mountain fig...

  • From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] tennessee mountain fig...
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 11:42:31 -0500

I read somewhere (forgot to make of mental note of which site) that Tennessee Mountain is a selection from Celeste that was particularly fruitful & extra hardy. I guess my question is can you select for these kinds of things by using cuttings, wont a cutting of a cutting always be an exact clone?

mIEKAL

can't remember the last day it rained