nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Speaking of the Fluffster,Pomona (mark wessel)

  • From: Brian Pearson <bjpearson@centurytel.net>
  • To: fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Speaking of the Fluffster,Pomona (mark wessel)
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 07:09:37 -0500

That of Fred Ashworth, John Moore, Ira Glackens, Janson, Kurle, etc. & etc.
I wasn't a total neophyte when I was given (later '80's) a complete set of
Pomona by one of my grad school orals committee professors. I especially
enjoyed reading their evaluations of the quality of scores and scores of
apple cvs. they'd grown. Cheers, Brian Pearson