nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Re: Speaking of the Fluffster,Pomona (mark wessel)

  • From: Waite8@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Re: Speaking of the Fluffster,Pomona (mark wessel)
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 07:48:35 EDT

When I was in graduate school, I went to the library and saw one of our esteemed professors reading a book quite intensely. As I walked by I glanced at what he was reading; it was a book he had written several years ago. My experience is that I learn something new every day, no matter how familiar the material. One of the reasons I so like "Pomona" is the variety of articles from the humorous to the personal to the extremely thoughtful and challenging. We can make it whatever we want it to be and that is a great opportunity. Waite Maclin, Maine

  • Re: [NAFEX] Re: Speaking of the Fluffster,Pomona (mark wessel), Waite8, 08/05/2003