nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Speaking of the Fluffster,Pomona (mark wessel)

  • From: fuwa fuwa usagi <fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Speaking of the Fluffster,Pomona (mark wessel)
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 14:21:40 -0700 (PDT)

Brian wrote:

Sadly, I agree with your prediction.

My reply:

Darn, I am far from infallible, and on this issue I am willing be proven
fallible <BEG>.

Bran also wrote:

When I compare the wealth of information that I gleaned from the first few
years' issues to those of more recent publication, it appears to me that the
overall quality of
submissions has declined

My reply:

Gee you cannot imagine how much that hurt - LOL!!!

But in a more serious venue, I am curious what is the initial period you are
referencing? Inquiring minds wish to know.

Regards,

The rabbit

Footnotes:

BEG – Internet parlance for Big Evil Grin

The Free Email with so much more!
=====> http://www.MuchoMail.com <=====