nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Mulberry Varieties

  • From: "Bob Kelly" <Bkelly66@bellsouth.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Mulberry Varieties
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 17:24:53 -0500

Can someone comment as to how Illinois Everbearing does in the southeast,
specifically NE Mississippi, zone 7b. We have lots of seedling mulberries
here, particularly rubra. I remember a lot of folks used to have alba in
their yard as shade trees. They did not seem to fruit much here.

Bob Kelly
Aberdeen, MS