nafex - [NAFEX] Little bugs on the mulberrys

  • From: "Pete B" <pete@cmpsource.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Little bugs on the mulberrys
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 17:42:08 -0500

Does anyone know what the little bugs are that get on mulberrys? I picked some and the bugs were crawling out of the bowl. Tried washing them and got some out. These are very small and in the fruit! Can you spray 'em with something to get rid of the bugs?
Also, a friend an I were eating a bowl of mulberrys without any glasses on. The berrys had been on the table awhile (couple days) After he left, I happened to have on glasses and saw the berries were mouldy...ha. Didn't affect the taste! Have no idea what kind of tree it it, but know I need a better one and one that won't grow so big...guess a dwarf. The chainsaw is gonna get this one.
Pete in 8b, South Louisiana

  • [NAFEX] Little bugs on the mulberrys, Pete B, 07/11/2003