nafex - Re: [NAFEX] culls (finus)

  • From: Keith Benson <kgbenson@mindspring.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] culls (finus)
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 17:21:10 -0400

Once again I can openly suggest that some of you allow your visceral emotions to color your perceptions of what is being stated.

One might also suggest that your origional discourse was insufficnently clear so as to confer what you wanted.

-or-

I think you think you know what you said, but what matters in communication is what others thought you said.

Several people apparemtly misubnderstood you and your intent, perhaps the fault lies not with their (amd my) "visceral emotions" but with the way you chose to express yourself?

Just a thought,

Keith