nafex - [NAFEX] Bork Garden Center

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: NAFEX <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Bork Garden Center
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 15:31:15 -0700

Does anyone in Illinois know of a place called Bork Garden Center in
Onarga, IL? They list a "Catawba Seedless" grape, which I've never heard
of. When I asked the place about it, they got very evasive, which makes me
think they are selling some other red seedless grape under a false name. I
was hoping to locate someone who might know of them or the grape. I've run
into enough other nurseries that sell varieties under false names that this
wouldn't surprise me.
-Lon Rombough

  • [NAFEX] Bork Garden Center, Lon J. Rombough, 05/24/2003