nafex - [NAFEX] Orchard Lane Growers

  • From: VBGarden@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: orchard@nfx.net
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Orchard Lane Growers
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 15:41:55 EDT

Greetings -

I just talked with Rollin last week by email - the address and phone you have are correct but since both Rollin and his wife work during the day, I'm sure all you will get  is the answering machine. Rollin frequently travels with humanitarian and agriculture related missions, so he may not be in town. Try orchard @nfx.net for an email.  The old mail was orchard@crosslink.net but I don't think that is active now.

Sybil
paradisenursery.com

  • [NAFEX] Orchard Lane Growers, VBGarden, 04/20/2003