nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Fwd: A Good Plan For Peace..the more you think aboutit the more ...

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Fwd: A Good Plan For Peace..the more you think aboutit the more ...
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 14:43:09 -0800

Title: Re: [NAFEX] Fwd: A Good Plan For Peace..the more you think aboutit the more ...
See what I mean?  A divided opinion on it already.

From: "Bruce Hansen" <brucehansen@acd.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 16:28:37 -0500
To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>

Lon:

It is easy to see where you are coming from but I think it is more difficult than 'off topic'. I cannot imagine sitting behind the keyboard in 1944 and not talking about the war. World War II was the topic. It appears to me that if we can have a thread on black locust trees, we ought to be able to devote a thread on liberty.

Bruce z5 MI