nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Fwd: A Good Plan For Peace..the more you think about it the more sense it makes!

  • From: "Gord Hawkes" <mail@logcabinorchard.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Fwd: A Good Plan For Peace..the more you think about it the more sense it makes!
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 18:00:03 -0500

We'll probably spend more time debating the appropriateness of this e-mail
than actually discussing the subject matter. I agree with Lon, but suggest
we ignore it and focus on fruit related discussions. Which brings me to a
question about Pears and Apricots. Looking for northern hardy pear and
apricot varieties that can survive zone 5 (-30 C winter temps), that are
fire blight resistant (doesn't have to be immune) and have good to great
flavour. How bout Luscious and Summercrisp?

Regards,

Gord Hawkes
Log Cabin Orchard
www.logcabinorchard.com