nafex - [NAFEX] Information on lesser known fruits/useful plants.

  • From: "Dr. Chiranjit Parmar" <parmarch@vsnl.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Information on lesser known fruits/useful plants.
  • Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 01:10:31 +0530

Dear new fruit lovers,

I have started updating my new website.  I have today addred information and pictures of about 20 little known fruits to it.  Many pages are under construction.  My plan is to make it a reource site for lesser known useful plants from India.

Please have a look.

Please also send me your suggestions for making it more useful.

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
Horticultural Consultant on Lesser Known Indian Fruits
www.lesserknownindianplants.com