nafex - Re: [NAFEX] MN 447

  • From: John Bunker <jbunker@gwi.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] MN 447
  • Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 07:30:59 -0500

Steve, Betty et al,

For final clarification, perhaps we should get David Bedford of the
Minnesota Horticulture Research Center involved in the discussion. I'm under
the impression that the University does not want it being sold, nor do they
want people trading wood. However, I could well be wrong!

Regards,

John Bunker
Fedco
Palermo Maine