nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Sucking Incest among Leafhoppers

  • From: "Ed Fackler" <efackler@woh.rr.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Sucking Incest among Leafhoppers
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 19:36:34 -0500

Phil, via Don:

I finally figured out the "interesting typos"!!! Sorry 'bout that.
This "other place" is proving to be interesting in a lot of ways. I still
wrangle with getting old, adjusting to a different world (than heavenly So.
Indiana, etc.). I do like it here, just haven't had time yet to comprehend
all things new or different. More Republicans here--and am tryin' to teach
'em how
to laugh at dumb stuff.

Ed, S. Central Ohio, awaiting for heavenly sunshine.