nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Using preservatives in chocolate cherries

  • From: Charles Paradise <machelp@attglobal.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Using preservatives in chocolate cherries
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 09:34:46 -0500

Dean:
My simple solution is to dehydrate the cherries therefore they wouldn't
spoil. In juices they probably use citric to add tang and ascorbic so they
can claim 100% daily rda of vitamin c [ascorbic acid is vitamin c].

I make chocolate things also and would like to chat about chocolate
off-list, please email me at machelp@attglobal.net

Charlie Paradise
Massachusetts/zone 5/deep in snow
Trees webpage at http://pws.prserv.net/usinet.c2dice/trees/