nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Apple Tasting

  • From: "Michael Glassford" <glassfordm@hotmail.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Apple Tasting
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 09:40:23 -0500

I did order some apples from AppleSource, but apparently they were out of
both Ashmead's Kernel and Sweet 16. I also think Karmijn de Sonnaville
sounds interesting, but I'm not sure if it would do well in the shorter
growing season of central Maine and I was concentrating on apples I think
would grow well here.

Mike