nafex - [NAFEX] Apple Tasting

  • From: "Michael Glassford" <glassfordm@hotmail.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Apple Tasting
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 16:48:57 -0500

As I mentioned in a previous message, I've been trying to taste many
different apples to see what I like. There are several apples I would love
to try but haven't been able to get my hands on yet; any suggestions where I
mind find them? (I realize that some are out of season, but thought I'd list
them anyway; if I can find out somewhere they're available, maybe I can try
them when they come in season next year).

Here's the list:

Ashmead's Kernel
Centennial
Garden Royal
Milo Gibson (I tasted a tiny piece of this and would like to try more)
Pitmaston Pineapple
Sweet 16

Mike