nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Fireside and Regent

  • From: "Michael Glassford" <glassfordm@hotmail.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Fireside and Regent
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 16:42:44 -0500

Mark,

Thanks for the comments about Fireside. We must have similar tastes: of all
the apples I tasted this year, Golden Russet is one of the best, and is one
I definitely plan to plant next year. Luckily a local orchard also grows
them, and I have a 1/4 bushel in cold storage for eating through the winter
(it started as a 1/2 bushel but half have been eaten or made into a small
batch of cider).

Mike