nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Good Nurseries

  • From: Ginda Kaplan Fisher <list@ginda.us>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Good Nurseries
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 21:16:13 -0500

Your milage may vary. . .I got a nice apricot from them, and I also found them pleasant to deal with over the phone.

Ginda

On Wednesday, November 13, 2002, at 10:57 PM, mIEKAL aND wrote:

I was pretty unhappy with my burnt ridge order this year, they sent me a bad bunch of salmonberry, saskatoons, & cornelian cherries... they were not real chunky seedlings either, for the price they charge. they do have a good selection & did give me credit however. & very personable on the phone.

mIEKAL