nafex - RE: [NAFEX] honey

  • From: "Raby, Brian {D204~Indianapolis}" <BRIAN.RABY@ROCHE.COM>
  • To: "'nafex@lists.ibiblio.org'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] honey
  • Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 16:50:05 -0400

Title: RE: [NAFEX] honey

I guess my question is... can I do anything with some slightly fermented honey.  I have a couple of 5 gallon containers in the basement that had their seals popped by the fermenting honey.  Honey was all over the phone, a bit of a mess to clean up.  When I opened the containers up, only about an inch of two of the honey was liquid.  The rest had granulated.  Can it still be used besides overcoming the off-taste?

Brian
Sheridan, IN