nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Posting photo attachments?

  • From: Thomas Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Posting photo attachments?
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 10:34:40 -0400

Hi Lucky,

I just upload images to my own ISP account and then just add the hyperlink to
my email.

Like this;

http://www.sentex.net/~tolenio/LEAF1.gif

That way no one has to manage an image library for the entire group. Each of
us can be
responsible for our own files. Image how quickly images would be stale
dated, and the job to
look after them for hundreds of people.

If you have an email address, chances are that you have file storage space
too.

Later,
Tom