nafex - [NAFEX] Posting photo attachments?

  • From: Lucky Pittman <lucky.pittman@murraystate.edu>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Posting photo attachments?
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 08:40:54 -0500

Folks,
I know there have been problems in the past, with folks posting attachments to the list, and while I'm pretty certain I'm not fostering any viruses/worms, etc., I don't want to bog anyone's system down with attachments they don't care to look at. I'm not really very tech-savvy, and most 'help' pages I've ever been to were singularly unhelpful.

Do we or do we not have an area where we can upload/download digital photos? And if so, can anyone give me directions on how to get there?

TIA
Lucky