nafex - [NAFEX] Re: [permaculture] Pond Clean Up/PC Scale

  • From: mangodance <bmn@iglou.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Re: [permaculture] Pond Clean Up/PC Scale
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 19:10:28 -0500

Loren Davidson wrote:
I live in a limestone soil region. Would pawpaws do well here?

yes! They're prolific growers all over the limestone areas of Kentucky & Indiana (among others).

If you want them for eating, you might check with Kirk Pomper and the Kentucky State University Program at:

http://www.pawpaw.kysu.edu/

They're doing several trials and I can personally vouch for the tast of several of them!

...and you can always join the Pawpaw Foundation at:

http://www.pawpaw.kysu.edu/ppf/default.htm