nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Sea buckthorn

  • From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Sea buckthorn
  • Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 10:06:54 -0500

Mark: How many years from seedlings to fruiting? Mine are 2 years old
& just now starting grow. They seem like they're begging for some
inputs, not sure if some well rotted manure is what they want. Are you
growing selected varieties? Ive got about 10 of em or so & Im hoping I
have a good mix of male & female.

mIEKAL