nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Will my figs ripen?

  • From: Tom Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Will my figs ripen?
  • Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 12:28:58 -0400

Hi Bert,

In the past you have said that the best way to check ripeness in grapes is
taste. But do all
grapes in a cluster reach the same taste/ripeness, at the same time?

Being a grape novice, I see a lot of color variation between grapes in a
bunch. Also, how
"ripe" are your grapes in your zone (generaly speaking_? My Eona's are like
green peas, while
Vanessa and St Croix are much closer to harvest (days away).

Thanks,
Tom

--
Thomas Olenio