nafex - Re: [NAFEX] PNWFTA

  • From: "Ed Fackler" <rocmdw@aye.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] PNWFTA
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 06:54:43 -0400

Robert:

The article you referred to came from the final issue (annual report)
of the now defunct organizaton called Pacific Northwest Fruit Testers Ass'n.
Reason for this organization becoming defunct is simple. World wide
interest in new apples (and some other tree fruits) has waned to the extent
that low membership numbers couldn't justify its continuation.
The original article containing detailed information is worth the
bucks.

Ed, So. Indiana, near heaven, etc.